Request: Use message instead of message_with_string for user visible out

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: Request: Use message instead of message_with_string for user visible output?
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:33:39 -0700

Am happy to see you add features for emacspeak:-)

Some useful hooks to add:

1. A hook that is called when information is echoed to the
message area --- it might get chatty if it always talked.

2. A pre-insert hook on self-insert-command -- right now I cant
tell from the emacspeak end when   self-insert-command bales out
because the current context is read-only.