Git mirrors

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Git mirrors
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:50:59 +0200

Am I the only one getting frustrated by people using a git mirror of
Emacs, and then sending bug reports about what they find?  Something
that has invariably been fixed in bzr Emacs days or weeks ago, which I
find out after sending ten mail messages back and forth?

Well, it's mostly in a Gnus context I'm getting those kinds of reports,
so perhaps I'm the only one.

But it's getting to a point where I'm kinda wishing that people setting
up git mirrors would just stop doing that.  Or failing that, keep the
mirrors up-to-date.  Is it so impossible to set up an automatic bzr->git
gateway?  One that polls and pushes, say, every ten minutes?