Re: bzr help, please

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: bzr help, please
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:03:24 -0400

> This is what I do in the git work flow:

> $ git commit
> $ git pull --rebase

> <possibly resolve stuff and then commit in the merge>

> $ git push

With an unbound branch, you can do the same:

bzr commit
bzr rebase
bzr push

But AFAIK "bzr rebase" is still not included in Bazaar, instead you have
to install the "bzr-rewrite" plugin.  And last time I tried it, it
didn't seem 100% rock solid (probably a chick&egg problem for inclusion
in the core Bazaar).

        Stefan