bzr help, please

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: bzr help, please
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 00:26:56 +0200

I was wondering whether it's possible to use the normal git work flow
with Emacs.

That is, commit stuff in the local repository first, and then push stuff
out to the Emacs repository later.

This is what I do in the git work flow:

$ git commit
$ git pull --rebase

<possibly resolve stuff and then commit in the merge>

$ git push

I guess that's what's called an "unbound branch" in bzr.  I tried
unbinding the bound branch I had, and now everything is very confused
and I don't dare use that any more, and will pull down a new repository.