Re: secure plist store

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: secure plist store
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:42:31 +0900

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> Also you added a generic "arg" parameter to the backend.  The other
> parameters are named: source, host, port, user, type.  Can the name be
> more specific, so we don't have to guess what it means?  In your case,
> it's set to
>
> (plstore-open (plist-get entry :source))
>
> which is, I think, the plstore instance, a defstruct-like vector.  So
> maybe the parameter should be called "data" or "instance" or
> "internal-data"?  WDYT?

I don't care about that - maybe host/port/user (currently unused?) can
also be "internal-data".  Frankly I don't see any reason to use defclass
here - why not using CLOS inheritance if you want to define members
specific to some class derived from auth-source-backend (I mean
host/port/user are only valuable for Secrets API backend)?

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno