Re: extra-interactive functions

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: extra-interactive functions
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 20:59:29 +0200

> You're sort of side-stepping my suggestion of a special tag for
> functions that should not be called from ELisp.  Is it because you think
> it's too unusual to be useful, or something else?

Such functions should be in `byte-compile-interactive-only-functions'.
Currently, I don't want to include `switch-to-buffer' because it would
create too many useless warnings.  Eventually, I have to check in every
single case whether the intended use is to really show the buffer in the
selected window or simply in some window.

We could add `find-file' though ;-)

martin