Re: Desktop bubble notifications [Was: Re: Add function to make frame to

From: Stephen Eilert
Subject: Re: Desktop bubble notifications [Was: Re: Add function to make frame topmost?]
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 16:46:15 -0300

I can't see it mentioned anywhere, so forgive-me if it was discussed already.

I have been using for quite some time todochiku.el, which provides
notification for Windows, Linux (via notify-send) and OSX (using
Growl).

--Stephen

programmer, n:
        A red eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing with
inanimate monsters.