Re: set font size with ctrl-mouse wheel?

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: set font size with ctrl-mouse wheel?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:31:57 -0700

Without getting into the ``is too/is not'' fight, I also find this binding far more useful than I had originally expected (and not on Windows, if that matters), and would welcome, say, an included mode to turn it on via something simple like custom or (load ...).

One thing to keep in mind: under macosx, there is a system-wide `zoom the display' feature bound to ctrl-wheel (it might not be enabled by default; I forget).

*Chad