Re: line-move-visual

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: line-move-visual
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:56:02 +0900

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:
> I'm missing this vote option:
>
>   Yes and no.  Either it should be disabled completely, or full
>   visual-line-mode should be enabled by default.  These inconsistencies
>   between visual lines with C-n/C-p and logical lines with C-k/C-e/C-e
>   are the worst-case default.

BTW, I really hope that vote page points to the discussion threads about
this stuff (which discuss, for instance, exactly the above issue...).

Ok, I know even if it does, people won't bother to read anyof it and
will vote with their gut.  Sigh...

-Miles

--
The automobile has not merely taken over the street, it has dissolved the
living tissue of the city.  Its appetite for space is absolutely insatiable;