emacs daemon on win32?

From: dhruva
Subject: emacs daemon on win32?
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:45:19 +0530

Hello,
 I was hoping to have emacs daemon on M$ platforms. I did a quick hack
by enabling is_daemon (through the debugger - easier than modifying
the source) to see where it groks. From my limited understanding, the
'sys_select' with following message.

warning: select.WaitForMultipleObjects (2, 4406) failed with 6

If am in the process of debugging it further, if someone has already
explored this path, please let me know or guide me.

-dhruva

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!