Re: Summer of Code projects for GNU

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Summer of Code projects for GNU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:27:16 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> One project that I can think of is a rewrite or revamp of the
> customization code.

Does anyone uses Customization Themes?

  (info "(emacs)Customization Themes")

I came across this while trying to use two custom files, one that I
would load when `window-system' is non-nil, the other one when it is
nil.

But I don't want to create a theme from scratch.  It would be great to
be able to convert an existing custom file into a theme.

Does anyone have this in his Emacs toolbox?

(I'd also plead for a separate custom file for faces, but that's a
different issue.)

--
Bastien