Re: Debbugs testbed

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: Debbugs testbed
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:01:38 -0800

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, Nick Roberts wrote:
> Any tips about how I should browse the database?
>
> I'm presuming now if I send my previous reports using report-emacs-bug that
> they will end up in the database.  Is that right?

http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/emacs is probably the most useful thing.

pkgindex.cgi is disabled because in Debian it's totally useless,[1]
but I can enable it for emacs.

The 'release-critical' url is also specific to Debian, but what
usually is present there can also be set up for emacs once the
maintainers decide what bugs qualify as release critical. ;-)

Don Armstrong

1: At last count there are nearly 77000 bugs open
--
Quite the contrary; they *love* collateral damage. If they can make
you miserable enough, maybe you'll stop using email entirely. Once