Re: Enabling Transient Mark Mode by default

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Enabling Transient Mark Mode by default
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:58:35 +0000 (UTC)

    And I'm not sure I see the point of C-SPC C-SPC - who would really use it

You can invoke it accidently.  That is an unintended use.  I have done
that in the past when trying just to mark a small bit of text and
inadvertently illuminated a huge amount.  The frequent illuminations
became so irritating that I bound a function key (F10) to disable
Transient Mark mode.  Now I have learned not to press control space
twice ...

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden