Re: Tentative diagnosis of TMM's problem. [Re: Enabling TransientMark Mo

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Tentative diagnosis of TMM's problem. [Re: Enabling TransientMark Mode by default]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:28:27 -0500

    But see my follow-up message. Instead of deactivating the region for point
    movements (I misspoke, in fact), I clarified (changed) my suggestion to
    simply not let C-SPC activate the region.

That is the main way to activate the mark, so if it stops doing so,
activating the mark would be inconvenient.

This change would be no improvement.