Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: python.el fixes for Emacs 22
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:35:33 +0900

Leo <address@hidden> writes:
>>     This is true. It is probably not worth the trouble, particularly there
>>     are tons of python editors that are far superior than Emacs. To name
>>     one, SciTE.
>>
>> What is superior about it?
>
> ... long list snipped...

Surely not all of those things is superior to Emacs, as most them are
also features supported by Emacs.  Probably SciTE has a better
implementation of some of those features, but then again, probably Emacs
has a better implementation of other things.

What is _superior_?

[Here's a start:  "integrated class browser" (I presume of python
classes).  Emacs does not have this to my knowledge.]

-Miles

--
Abstainer, n. A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a
pleasure. A total abstainer is one who abstains from everything but