Re: emacsclient bug

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: emacsclient bug
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:16:27 -0500

    No objections here, but I thought that `-c' would explicitly state "open a
    new X11 frame (if available)" in contrast to `-t' which is documented as
    "Open a new Emacs frame on the current terminal".

That would also be a consistent definition.

I have no strong preference between your proposed definition
and the definition that the other message cited as the official one.