Re: isearch multiple buffers

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: isearch multiple buffers
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:05:09 +0000 (UTC)

   ... Can you find those frequent discussions in the archives?

As I said, on Thu, 25 Oct 2007

    I have never complained (so you will never see it in the archives)
    because emacs-lisp-intro.info is 16.4 ...

That I have not put words in the archives does not mean I have been
happy.  Moreover, by doing nothing against it, I have provided Emacs
with support for 8.3.  The support has not helped you since it has
only been negative.

>From my point of view, the whole issue is fairly minor.  It is not and
has not been a big deal, but it is not irrelevant either.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden