comments on "TAB indents the region when the region is active"

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: comments on "TAB indents the region when the region is active"
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:22:07 -0700

When TAB was changed to do "indent-region when the region is active"
by default.
RMS asked that after some time I ask here if people like/dislike this
feature.

Can you please let me know if you have an opinion about this?

If you dislike it, please explain why. Please keep in mind that this
feature is intended to be useful by default to the majority of users.

Thanks

        --dan