RE: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:00:21 -0800

> I think that if the whole minibuffer changed
> background color, then it might work. Might.

That's what I do, with a standalone minibuffer frame. And the colors are
different for isearch and for recursive minibuffer levels. The changes are
slight, but noticeable.

With buffer-local background colors (after the release), we could do
something like this for a minibuffer window (not just a frame).

Changing background color this way should be optional, of course.