Re: A question about read syntax and compiled backreferences

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: A question about read syntax and compiled backreferences
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:13:52 +0100

It seems that the print-circle change also triggers a problem in VM,
which now takes an insanely long time to compile (I interrupted it
after 30 minutes).

Is there any hope that the speed issues introduced by this change
will be fixed before the release?  Otherwise I'm going to ask the VM
maintainer to use `byte-compile-disable-print-circle'...

(See http://bugs.debian.org/410492 for more info.)

Thanks,

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | The sea! the sea! the open