Re: copyrights to be fixed

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: copyrights to be fixed
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:47:13 -0500

I should have also said: if anyone has any ideas about the legal
status of any of the files without copyright (eg who might have
written them and how we can contact them), please speak up.

Also, for the items marked "fix available", I know what needs to be
done, but don't have time to do it until the weekend, probably. (I
think it's easier for me to do it rather than explain the details to
someone else. I'll put guidelines for the future in the file when I
have time).