Re: Pretest

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:03:37 +1300

 > >  > We are currently working with emacsclient. It would be very good if our
 > >  > changes in emacsclient were included in the pretest. We need a little
 > >  > bit more time for resolving some issues and for testing.
 > >
 > > It sounds like it's too late.  If the issues can't be resolved
 > > quickly perhaps the changes should be reverted.
 >
 > What sense is in reverting changes if it is too late?

Too late to include changes in a pretest that is already out!  The changes were
made after the first pretest for a bug that was deemed non-critical by Richard.
It seems a bit rich to ask for more time a month later.  If it's quicker to
revert them than to resolve then that seems to make sense to me.