Re: emacsclient/server finished, documentation, raising frames

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclient/server finished, documentation, raising frames
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:16:28 +0100

On 11/11/06, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

That is such a good idea that it was done years ago
with the variable minibuffer-auto-raise.

:)

Why isn't that feature doing the job for these questions?

Mainly because I didn't know about it.  I've now installed a patch to
bind `minibuffer-auto-raise' to the value of `server-raise-frame'
while visiting or reverting a buffer in server.el.

Thanks,

                   /L/e/k/t/u