Re: Build failure under Suse 10.0

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Build failure under Suse 10.0
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:29:52 +0100

On 10/31/06, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

True.  The most glaring building/distribution bugs have been ironed
out, so unless something else comes up, I'll roll a 22.0.91 tarball
tomorrow and we can make the pretest announcement.

Please, wait a few days. I just checked the emasclient code (and a fix
by a pretester); I'd much prefer for the people in the list to check
it and squash out the most glaring problems before getting it into a
public pretest release.

And, after all, we've been years waiting for the pretest. I don't
think a few days will make much difference.

--
                   /L/e/k/t/u