Re: tutorial or guidebook text for some complex topics

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: tutorial or guidebook text for some complex topics
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:42:52 -0400

    Someone knowledgeable can speak to that (I'm not a lawyer), but I doubt it.
    I have offered code previously, explaining that it was created outside of
    work (even years before I was employed), but that is not good enough.

We do not need papers from Oracle for work that you did before
starting to work there.  However, if you had other employers at those
times, we may need disclaimers from them.

The employer that is relevant to a given piece of work is the employer
you have at the time you do the work.