Re: [OT] Netiquette

From: Alastair Houghton
Subject: Re: [OT] Netiquette
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:40:34 +0100

On 14 Jun 2006, at 17:26, David Kastrup wrote:

So if others don't like your remarks and complain, they start a
discussion, whereas you do no such thing when doing the same?

I don't recall asking to discuss netiquette. What I do recall is that once upon a time I was interested in submitting a patch. I am not, now.

It shouldn't be surprising that if someone complains about something you have said, and then you and others proceed to attack them for complaining, they won't want to work with you.

Alastair.

--
http://www.alastairs-place.net