Re: pseudonymous/anonymous "tiny change" contributions (was: "tiny chang

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: pseudonymous/anonymous "tiny change" contributions (was: "tiny change" + assignment)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 18:14:35 -0400

    Recently, there was a tiny contribution to Gnus from "xyblor
    <address@hidden>" [2].  I'm quite reluctant to include anonymous
    contributions because there is no way to ensure that the same person
    doesn't contribute more than a single "tiny change".  Do we have
    guidelines for such cases?

We have to know who the contributor is, but we can agree not to
use his name in public.

It is ok if the names in ChangeLog vary
as long as we have a table matching the ChangeLog names
with the names that are in our copyright papers.