Re: gpg-agent support removed?!

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: gpg-agent support removed?!
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:36:52 -0400

    Simon's advised on keeping the new code in the Gnus trunk, so I
    followed his suggestion.  I didn't have a strong option on what is
    best for the versionĀ² in Emacs CVS, so I didn't touch it.  IIRC Simon
    didn't express an opinion concerning this version neither.  Probably
    Romain thought that the problems with the new code are too serious
    also for Emacs CVS.

Romain, would you please explain to me why you removed the code in
Emacs CVS?  Why not install Daiki's fixes instead?