Re: Icon update

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Icon update
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:13:30 +0900

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:

>>> It wouild make it harder to read the elisp manual since you can not
>>> use `describe-function' etc.
>>
>> ...yet. I expect that this is one of many issues that would have to be
>> resolved in both Emacs and Yelp before this comes to pass.
>
> AFAIK, yelp does not have any Emacs keybindings like the ones in info-mode.
> The yelp I have (Gnome 2.8) have no keybindings at all...

Yeah.  Non-Emacs info readers are often _seriously_ deficient in
functionality compared to Emacs' reader.  It would be a cruel joke to
invoke yelp automatically without the user having to explicitly enable
such an action.

-Miles
--
`To alcohol!  The cause of, and solution to,
 all of life's problems' --Homer J. Simpson