Re: Reset buttons in Customize

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Reset buttons in Customize
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 11:19:43 +0100

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:

> Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I believe that the use of "Revert" instead of the original "Reset"
>> takes care of Richard's objections to the original "Reset to
>> Standard".
>
> I like your suggestions. The latter could be just "Default."

We need some sort of authentication/hashing mechanism that makes sure
one can't post to a thread before having read it through completely.

This is just running in circles.  If it was my decision, I'd just tell
Luc to do what he considers right since he is obviously the one who
has both an interest in that and invested a load of thought of it, not
least of all because he still is replying to messages like these.

We have spent far too much time on this topic by now.