Re: Bootstrap failed during compile of process.c

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Bootstrap failed during compile of process.c
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:27:25 +0200

> Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:22:06 +0100
> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden,  address@hidden
>
> I saw some pages saying that winsock2.h must be included before
> windows.h. Maybe that is the reason?

Maybe, I don't know.  I will have to study the differences between
winsock.h and winsock2.h, and that will have to wait until I have
enough time, unless someone more knowledgeable beats me to it.

In any case, it's not for this release (there are much safer changes
than this that I'm holding until after the release, like using DWARF-2
debug info in compilation commands).

> This however reminds me of the problem with emacsserver/client that does
> not work yet on w32. In gnuserver/client (which works) windows2.h is
> used. Is there maybe some compatibility reason to use windows2.h?

Where can I find the up-to-date sources of gnuserver/client?  Looking
there might help me understand the issue better (or sooner ;-).