?\ vs. ?\s

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: ?\ vs. ?\s
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:23:15 +0200

Will everyone get the willies, hate my guts and burn little voodoo
dolls of yours truly if I replace many/most uses of "? " (as character
constant, not end of question followed by space :) and "?\ " with
"?\s"?

(I seem to hear the sound of arteries going "pop"... Time passes)

Much as I'd like to hear "no" to the first question, I'd assume a
resounding "yes". So...

Will someone get pissed if I change uses like:

  (eq ?\  cur-char)

i.e., "?\ " followed by another space?  I seem to remember there were
also one or two instances of

  ?\

("?\ " followed by end of line), but I'm unable to find them now.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u