Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirma

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:56:11 -0600 (CST)

Kim Storm wrote:

   Most often, I just customize a specific variable or face,

So do I.

   So I use the "whole-buffer" action buttons at the top of the
   customize buffer.

I personally do not see the need to go to the top of the buffer to do
that, if you have a button right next to you.  (In large Custom
buffers, the top is out of sight.)  I certainly do not want to do that
and go back and forth all the time if I want to try out several
settings for the same option.

And, on top of that, I do not see any reason to run the risk of
inadvertently doing things I am not even aware of.

Sincerely,

Luc.