Re: Customize buttons that change user's customfileshouldaskforconfirmat

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's customfileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:39:59 -0500

    I believe the logical structure Miles first suggested (essentially the first
    one above) with the enhancement above with a single "Get All"-button is the
    best. It gives the possibility to preview the values before setting them.

Yes, it does that.  However, it is also more cumbersome to use.
Perhaps we should ask the users which one they prefer.