Re: Info-index fails on node-name "~/.cvsrc"

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Info-index fails on node-name "~/.cvsrc"
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:38:05 -0400

    Karl, is that maybe some interim version of Texinfo pretest?  If so,
    we don't really need to support it in the readers, do we?

As you saw, apparently it is the output from texinfo-format-buffer,
probably Bob implemented an interim version we talked about.  (I didn't
know this.)  t-f-b should be fixed.

I don't think the readers need to support it, people who use t-f-b
deserve what they get, it hasn't been recommended for years.  (We should
report it to Kyle ...)