Re: fencepost is fucked; anyone know what's going on?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: fencepost is fucked; anyone know what's going on?
Date: 07 Aug 2003 09:14:58 +0900

Has anyone had their account re-enabled yet?  I got the call from the
FSF to confirm my ssh info two days ago, but still can't login to
fencepost via ssh, and email goes unanswered.  I'm starting to wonder
if there's something else wrong with my setup.

This is the error I get (I've confirmed the changed fencepost host id):

   $ ssh fencepost.gnu.org
   Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

Another worrying point:  apparently something has also been changed with
the mail-system, as email to my gnu.org address is _bouncing_ instead of
just piling up in my mailbox, and I can't login to fix things!

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde