Re: bug in forward-visible-line: Patch

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: bug in forward-visible-line: Patch
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:19:49 -0400

    As I already pointed out in my reply to David Kastrup, I failed to
    notice at the time when I proposed this function that there already
    was a function, `line-move-invisible', with essentially the same
    functionality as invisiblep.  This function currently works fine in
    the absence of invisibility properties that are lists with two or more
    elements, but malfunctions in the presence of such invisibility
    properties.

I still think we should make this a C function.  It may need to be
called often.