Re: Deleting skeleton-proxy

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Deleting skeleton-proxy
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:20:46 -0400

    Now, skeleton-proxy was kept at that time because it was still needed
    by code byte-compiled with the old macro.  I don't know if the code
    still works (its stack-walking thing is something that I'd expect to
    break at least somewhat in the course of 7 years), but it is still
    autoloaded.

    Any objection to getting rid of this thing ?

I don't think those old byte-compiled files would even work now, if
there are any.  So please get rid of it.