Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:55:29 -0600 (CST)

Stefan Monnier wrote:

   Yes.  The behavior of the scrollbar in the presence of large chunks of
   invisible text is definitely less than perfect.

You and Owen are probably both right.  This is probably just a case
where I consider a certain behavior to be appropriate for no other
reason than that I have grown used to it.  The current way actually
has some advantages, but it probably does not compensate for the
negatives.

Sincerely,

Luc.