Re: W32 question - hide/show system caret

From: John covici
Subject: Re: W32 question - hide/show system caret
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:31:16 -0500

Yup, that did it -- thanks.

I thought I'd let you know, that there is a problem with the make
files for the w32 port, they wind up with carriage returns at the
ends of some of the lines and there are no line feeds after them -- I
think they come from the *.w32-in files.  Anyway they confuse the
Microsoft nmake and it doesn't work unless you take them out.

But the cursor is still there -- that is the main thing.

on  03/28/2003 Jason Rumney(address@hidden) wrote

--
         John Covici
         address@hidden