Re: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation -- second major patch committed.

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation -- second major patch committed.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:46:00 +0100

On 21 Mar 2003 16:10:11 +0100, address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) wrote:

> Again, I have only been able to test this on X (under GNU/Linux), so
> there may be some problems compiling (and running) the consolidated
> code on W32 and MAC.  The MSDOS port may also be affected by this
> change.

There are at least two problems with the latest bunch of changes.

In xdisp.c, line 1582, there's an use of internal_border_width which
should be FRAME_INTERNAL_BORDER_WIDTH (or *_SAFE, I don't know which one).

More serious, w32_draw_window_cursor (in w32term.c) references
active_cursor, which is undefined in the file (it exists in xdisp.c).

That said, thanks *a lot* for the effort.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u