Re: visible system caret no longer working in ms windows

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: visible system caret no longer working in ms windows
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:54:37 -0400

    OK, I will be glad to do this, but please tell me how to figure out
    and retrieve different versions of cvs -- I have read the docs, but
    its confusing to me as to how to do that.

You can use C-x v l in Emacs to get the CVS log of the current file,
and C-x v ~ to retrieve any version specifying its version numbers.