Re: visible system caret no longer working in ms windows

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: visible system caret no longer working in ms windows
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:10:55 -0400

      I went back to an earlier version (w32-fns.c dated
    June 14) and it is working again, so somewhere after that it became
    broken.  The version number of emacs in both cases is 21.3.50.1.

We have nobody working much on support for Windows now.  Can you
experiment with intermediate versions from CVS and narrow it down more
precisely?