Re: C-l while in menu?

From: Gerd Moellmann
Subject: Re: C-l while in menu?
Date: 21 Apr 2002 16:04:59 +0200

address@hidden (Pavel Janík) writes:

>    From: address@hidden (Gerd Moellmann)
>    Date: 21 Apr 2002 13:17:03 +0200
>
>    > That sounds like a problem I had with Lesstif in the past, and which
>    > got fixed in Lesstif with the friendly help of Lesstif hackers, IIRC.
>
> I do not think it is the case. The same happens when using latest CVS of
> Lesstif and also with openmotif. I still think that the problem is in
> Emacs.

That's well possible, although what you describe is strikingly similar
to what I encountered with a previous Lesstif version.  If it is
Emacs' fault, there's no other way than getting into GDB, I guess.

(Are you sure you've got the right include paths, recompiled
everything, and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH right when switching between
Lesstif/Motif?  That was one of my pet mistakes in the past.)