Re: C-l while in menu?

From: Gerd Moellmann
Subject: Re: C-l while in menu?
Date: 21 Apr 2002 13:17:03 +0200

address@hidden (Pavel Janík) writes:

> Menu works, because popup_activated_flag is going to negative numbers very
> fast... But I can no longer enter any character in the buffer, because
> those keypress events are processed in menu... So I think it is not about
> Lesstif knowledge, it is about how Lesstif is used in Emacs. I do not use
> Lesstif so perhaps Gerd can help me.

That sounds like a problem I had with Lesstif in the past, and which
got fixed in Lesstif with the friendly help of Lesstif hackers, IIRC.

I'd check the behavior with OpenMotif and with the newest Lesstif from
CVS.  If it works in OpenMotif and doesn't work in Lesstif, I think
address@hidden would be interested in fixing it in Lesstif.

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure someone will be willing to help out.  They
were very cooperative last time I tried.