Re: x-autoselect-window

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: x-autoselect-window
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:12:33 -0700 (MST)

    ISTR, when I added that check to Feval initially, I found that it is
    (was?) sometimes called with input blocked, although only from places
    where code in BLOCK/UNBLOCK_INPUT is kind of a ``critical section''
    that must not be interrupted by event handling.

Would anyone like to find out where this happens?
It should be easy to find out by changing Feval to call a
no-op subroutine if interrupt_input_blocked is nonzero,
and putting a breakpoint at that subroutine.