Re: Changes in the menu bar

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Changes in the menu bar
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:20:52 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Kai =?iso-8859-1?q?Gro=DFjohann?= wrote:

> And changing the wording in the menu from "Apropos Variable" to
> "Variable Matching Regexp" is a negligible price to pay for making
> the feature more accessible to the newbies.

I agree.  I'd prefer similar changes for the other "Apropos-<something>"
items.

To make newbies acquainted with the ``apropos'' terminology, we could
have the Help menu item leading to this submenu mention the word Apropos
(it does so now, but even if we change that, we should IMHO keep the word
Apropos there).