Re: cleaning of mocklisp.c?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cleaning of mocklisp.c?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 00:06:53 -0700 (MST)

    I'd like to clean src/mocklisp.c of things which are now elsewhere, which
    are supported by regular Emacs Lisp and similar.

Could you be more specific about what you would like to change?

    Speaking of which, will it ever be possible to just remove mocklisp
    support completely?  I would be quite surprised if anyone's still using
    it, and it has its greasy little fingers in lots of places...

I am sure not many people are using it, but do you know
if Unipress Emacs is still in use?  If not, can you find out
how long ago it went out of use?