eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Windows

From: Josep M. Mainat
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Windows
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:40:53 +0200

Sorry.  I thought the list was not immediately made public. May I have your private email address?

Josep M. Mainat

El 30/05/2012 17:20, "Olivier Teuliere" <address@hidden> va escriure:
Hi,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Josep M. Mainat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been suggested to try to install a virtual machine in windows and an
> Ubuntu on top of it. I'll give it a try.

Yes, it's one way to do it.

> We are a TV production company and we are developing a Scrabble-like
> gameshow.
> We need a library that, given a board and a rack, calculates all possible
> moves ordered by points, as Eliot does.
> We could go through the Eliot code and try to decipher the algorithms. But
> we are wondering... Could you be interested as a programmer in
> professionally cooperate with us to develop such a library? It would surely
> be much more efficient!

I may be interested, depending on the conditions.
What are your requirements exactly?

Feel free to contact me off-list, if you prefer to discuss this privately.

Best regards,
--
Olivier