eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] Windows

From: Olivier Teuliere
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] Windows
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:32:51 +0200

Hi Josep,

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Josep M. Mainat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile the source code in Windows using Visual Studio C++.
> I'm m not succeeding.
> Any help will be appreciated.

I never tried compiling Eliot with VC++, and I guess it would require
some work (for building the dependencies, among other things).
I suggest that you follow the build instructions of the INSTALL file,
which describe how to build a Windows version of Eliot (either on
linux, or directly on Windows, even if the latter has not been tested
in a long time).

Best regards,
--
Olivier